Industry’s finest prepare to bring innovation to VET Festival 2017
VET Festival, in partnership with Centaur Services, has today announced the companies that will be exhibiting at the outdoor CPD conference on 9th and 10th June at Loseley Park in Surrey. From cutting-edge advancements in technology to innovative pharmaceutical solutions, the companies in the dedicated ‘Festival Village’ will be available to truly provide delegates a Veterinary Education for Tomorrow.
Expert organisations will be able to advise and inform on the most relevant products and services in the veterinary industry, and the latest solutions to common challenges presented in companion animal practice.
The full list of organisations exhibiting their products and services at VET Festival 2017 are:
- A1 Locums – Recruitment consultants sourcing both locum and permanent staff.
- AB Science – Specialists in novel targeted therapies.
- Abaxis Global Diagnostics – International suppliers of leading edge technology and tools.
- Andersen Products – Supplier of ELO sterilisation products & consumables.
- Animal Cancer Trust – A registered charity committed to funding the fight against cancer in pets.
- Arthrex – Orthopaedic medical devices.
- BCF Technology – Specialists in veterinary imaging including ultrasound, X-ray, digital image management, CT and MRI.
- Centaur Services – Headline Partner. UK’s leading veterinary wholesalers.
- Central CPD – Practical courses, vet nurse courses and online CPD.
- Dechra Veterinary Products – International manufacturers of pharmaceuticals & related products.
- DMS Veterinary – Manufacturers offering a comprehensive range of products.
- Eickemeyer – Independent family-owned veterinary equipment company.
- Fitzpatrick Referrals – Specialists dedicated to the prevention and treatment of orthopaedic, neurological and oncological diseases and soft tissue cases.
- Freelance Surgical Ltd – Suppliers of specialist veterinary equipment.
- Gama Healthcare – Infection control company specialising in manufacturing antimicrobial products
- Idexx Laboratories – Global market leader in diagnostics and information technology solutions.
- IMS Euro – Supplier of non-pharmaceutical medical consumables and instruments.
- JHP Recruitment – Specialist recruitment company working within the veterinary industry.
- Kruuse – Qualitative veterinary solutions, products and knowledge.
- KVP International Inc – World’s largest selection of recovery collars, surgical supplies and patient care products.
- Medivet – Over 100 veterinary practices nationwide.
- Moore Scarrott – Accountants, taxation & business development specialists for the veterinary industry.
- Natural Instinct – Award winning pet food manufacturer. Sponsors of the Orthopaedics stream.
- Nova Laboratories – Leading veterinary specials supplier.
- Nutravet – High quality, pharmaceutical grade products made from natural ingredients.
- Professional Practice Services – Financial planning for veterinary practices.
- Summit Veterinary Pharmaceuticals – Veterinary specials manufacturer.
- Toshiba Medical Systems – Leaders in CT, MRI and US imaging equipment.
- Vet Times – Weekly news journal.
- Veterinary Instrumentation – Veterinary surgical instruments (specialists in orthopaedics & canine cruciate surgery).
- VetPro Recruitment – Specialist veterinary recruitment agency.
- Vets Now – Leading provider of emergency veterinary care for small animals.
- Vets4Pets – Recruitment, locums, graduates and Joint Venture Partnership.
- Woodley Equipment – Specialise in laboratory analysers, diagnostic test, wet chemistry and critical care products.
- WVS – A charity championing animal welfare and helping animals all over the world.
- Zoetis – Innovative products and services for the clinical and business needs of small animal vets.
VET Festival are dedicated to the sustainability of the conference and have imposed initiatives to reduce environmental impact. In VET Festival’s commitment to compassion and respect for all animals, strict animal welfare standards are adhered to on all food and beverage products guaranteeing delegates eat responsibly.
Other sustainable measures will also be implemented to improve waste prevention and reduction; no waste at VET Festival will go to a landfill but will instead be recycled. Local suppliers will be used and, where possible, only one supplier for a number of needs to maintain low transport requirements and reduce VET Festival’s carbon footprint.
Zoetis SKINSIGHTS Dermatology Pavilion
New for 2017, the SKINSIGHTS Dermatology Pavilion is the learning opportunity for vets interested in improving healthcare outcomes for thousands of animals requiring dermatological care. Featuring fast, focused and friendly presentations and workshops designed and delivered by recognised industry and category experts, the SKINSIGHTS Dermatology Pavilion provides the latest thinking in dermatology, new developments, best-practice work-ups, practical protocols, case studies and more. SKINSIGHTS is a Zoetis programme aiming to raise the standards of dermatological healthcare in UK veterinary practices by helping improve best practice and develop the practical skills of vet practitioners.
Johnson & Johnson Central Café
At the very heart of the ‘Festival Village’ will be the Central Café hosted by Johnson & Johnson. Delegates will be able to meet and network over complimentary hot and cold refreshments whilst relaxing on bales of hay in a festival-style marquee.
This all adds to an unrivalled international speaker line-up and conference programme which compromises of over 100 lectures covering 10 different streams, as VET Festival continues to challenge how CPD is delivered.
NOTES TO EDITORS
For more information about the VET Festival, please visit www.vetfestival.co.uk
Contact: Sarah at Fitzpatrick Referrals for more information and images.
E: | SarahC@fitzpatrickreferrals.co.uk | T: 01483 423761