The AmerisourceBergen Animal Health team is united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
We are better together.
Join us on stand ST50:
Be part of our world record attempt…Colour by numbers
- Join us on our stand and take part in a world record attempt for the most contributions to a colour by numbers.
- We are trying to help reduce the amount of single use plastic at VET Festival 2018. Visit our stand to get your reusable water bottle, only £4.50. Water filling stations are available throughout the festival and donation will go to our nominated charity, Worldwide Veterinary Services www.wvs.org.uk
Securos Surgical CPD – Including demonstrations from Dr Richard von Lande & Suture Clinics for beginners
- Pop over to the Centaur Services stand at VET Festival 2018 for the opportunity to sample world-class CPD during Securos Surgical Interactive Taster Sessions.
- These free of charge taster sessions allow delegates to get 'hands on' with orthopaedics.
- Speaker: Richard Kuipers von Lande BVSc CertVR CertSAS FANZCVS MRCVS
- In these short labs Richard will share his experience and insight into commonly practised surgical techniques.
Saturday 9th June
10.00 (40 mins): Introduction to Orthopaedics - Femoral Fracture Repair using Plate/Rod Combination
12.00 (1 hour): TPLO - Surgical Technique on Dry Bone
14.00 (1 hour): XGEN (Forkless) TTA - Surgical Technique on Dry Bone
16.00 (40 mins): PAX Polyaxial Locking - Tibia Fracture Repair using the PAX Locking System
For more information on upcoming Securos Surgical CPD and the full range of products and services, visit the website
- We have also sponsored the Wellness & Practice Development Stream. There are 14 lectures over both days of the festival focusing on how to make your daily working lives exactly how you want them to be, with topics comprising of mental well-being, resilience, communication, nutrition and sleep.
- Wellness Hub – Alongside the dedicated Wellness conference stream we have also sponsored the central Wellness Hub. The hub is devoted entirely to a series of wellness activities that delegates can take part in across the 2 days. There is also a juice bar and demos within the hub for delegates to enjoy.