VET Festival is different. Very different. Ask anyone that’s been….we guarantee you will leave the event inspired, invigorated and bursting with new found knowledge to take back to your practice.
It really is CPD with the feel good factor! Fresh air, music, chilling, great food and an awesome atmosphere. It’s a chance to immerse yourself in CPD for 2 days but also have some fun and relax with your colleagues.
VET Festival is a unique outdoor environment where we’re not afraid to talk about challenging issues in our industry, to innovate and to break the mould for the delivery of veterinary education.
VET Festival is as much about the CPD as it is about re-charging and having fun with your industry colleagues. Spend the breaks eating exquisite food, playing Hoopla, chilling on bean bags or if it takes your fancy - have your face painted! It's a community of compassionate people, where joy and fun is equal and integral to the CPD learning experience with a sense of genuine comradery - experience fun, joy, love and belonging whilst learning.
Our Top 10 reasons to choose VET Festival for your CPD:
- Unique outdoor atmosphere – no more stuffy lecture theatres!
- International pioneering speakers
- Good value for money
- 14 conference streams and 120+ lectures plus a dedicated nursing stream
- New for 2018: Brand new streams – Minimally Invasive Surgery, Cardiopulmonary & Diagnostic Imaging & Nutrition
- New for 2018: Rehabilitation stream is extended to be over 2 days
- New for 2018: Interactive tent with hands-on practical sessions
- VETFest™ Live Party on Friday night
- Over 40+ exhibitors and sponsors demonstrating the latest products and services
- It’s the 1 conference focussed on YOU and your well being
Join our community and book your place at VET Festival 2018.
A staggering 98% of delegates to the 2017 event intend to return in 2018.Previous delegates sum it up much better than we can…